One large dose headed your way

Along with what my granny always told me and I’ve drilled into my children’s heads. “99% of what you worry about never come to happen and the other 1% you can do nothing about anyway.” So relax, drink a cup of chamomile tea and take a nap. You KNOW it will all work out. It might take a bit, but it will.
Frugalism, check the “Tightwad Gazette I, II, III out of the library Easy, easy things to do. Visit my Mind your Pennies blog, It’s a little low on posts right now, but I’m working hard on it. In fact today I am working on a review for the free android ap called Grocery Tracker. It can be a huge money saver if you use it. Watch my signature line for the posting of it.